7 HEALTHY BENEFITS OF LEMON WATER


Happy New week everyone, hope we are all doing great.
Today on the blog I’m sharing with us all 7 amazing health benefits of lemon water.

Lemon water is a healthy drink that can add a good amount of vitamin C to your diet. It's a fantastic flavorful alternative to plain water that has several health benefits.
As a rich source of vitamin C, lemon juice protects the body from Immune system deficiencies. Drinking lemon juice with warm water every morning helps in maintaining the pH balance of the body. Along with vitamin C, lemons are also a rich source of potassium, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium etc.
7 HEALTHY BENEFITS OF DRINKING LEMON WATER
        1.       It helps prevent kidney stones.
        2.       It is a good source of vitamin C.
        3.       It helps boost the immune system.
        4.       It aids digestion.
        5.       It freshens the breath.
        6.       It helps with skin wrinkle and damage from sun.
        7.       It supports weight loss


Do you drink lemon water, if yes how often? Let me know in the comment section below. Thanks for stopping by.

33 comments

  1. I used to drink lemon water every day, first thing in the morning but now i have it once in a while. The benefits are huge and I must commit to trying it again!

    Yiota
    https://pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember I use to religiously take this in the Uni and it cleared up my skin.

    Bernie
    The Style Fanatic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does wonders for the skin. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. This is wonderful to know! I always wondered the health benefits. XO, Ellese

    Rock.Paper.Glam.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to start drinking lemon water regularly. Thanks for sharing its benefits!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do a glass of lemon water most mornings and it's a great healthy habit to start the day!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes, I love to drink lemon water every day!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a lot :D

    I really love this kind of posts :D
    super interesting

    NEW OUTFIT POST | YOU ARE THE ENERGY THAT YOU WANT TO ATTRACT!
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love water with lemon. Such a great drink first thing in the morning.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to drink lemon water.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've heard so much about lemon water, it sounds like such a beneficial drink! Thanks for sharing!

    Lydia | thelatestlydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing! I do occasionally drink lemon water and I love the effects it has. Awesome post!

    Emily
    https://itsemilystephens.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes! I totally need to start doing this more!

    www.jessicabroyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is my morning routine. Ha!!

    https://www.missymayification.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. omg love the lowen water i need to try this more!!! great morning routine!

    Jadieegosh   Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just drink normal water but now I will add lemon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great tips and a very helpful post! x

    ReplyDelete